Skip to content
Help for the Registration Form
- Your Surname
- Enter your surname exactly as it appears on your membership card.
In most cases this will be with a capital first letter and the rest in lower case.
- Membership Number
- Enter your member number, which you can find on your membership card. If you
have lost or mislaid your card, please contact the Membership Secretary for help.
- Choose a Username
- You will need to enter a username each time you login, so pick a name which
is meaningful to you and you will be able to remember. Note that once you have registered
your username cannot be changed.
- Your email address
- When you submit this registration form, the system will send you an email
to confirm your email address, so please make sure you have entered the address
correctly. When you receive the email click on the link in the message to bring
you back to the site to complete your registration. If you don't receive this
email, please look in any spam folders to see if it's been wrongly classed
- Choose a password and enter it here. Your password should be at least
6 characters long, and ideally contain numbers as well as upper and
lower case letters.
- Confirm Password
- Enter your password a second time as a check that you have typed it
correctly. The system will return an error message if the two passwords
- When you have filled in all the fields on the form, this button will submit the form.
If all is well you will receive an email shortly afterwards as described above.