Help for the Registration Form
- Choose a username and enter it here. You will need to enter your username
each time you log in, so pick a name which is meaningful to you and you
will be able to remember. Note that once you have registered your username
cannot be changed.
- Email address
- When you submit this registration form, the system will send you an email,
so please make sure you have entered the address correctly. When you
receive the email it will contain a link which you must click to go to the
password form. There you can specify your password, and then you will be
able to log in. If you don't receive this email, please look in
your spam folder to see if it's been wrongly classed as spam.
- Your Surname
- Enter your surname exactly as it appears on your membership card. In most
cases this will be with a capital first letter and the rest in lower
- Membership Number
- Enter your member number, which you can find on your membership card. If
you have lost or mislaid your card, please contact the Membership Secretary
- When you have filled in all the fields on the form, this button will submit the form.
If all is well you will receive an email shortly afterwards as described above.